Identification of Nasal Septa

I'm trying to compile a complete description of the bones of a theropod dinosaur. It's a massive task as you can imagine, and i'm always running into gaps in my knowledge about their morphology. One particular thorn in my side is the name of the septum rostral to the orbit and beneath the median internasal suture that divides the nasal passages. I've also been wondering about the medial shelves that seem to project either from the maxillae or ventromedial margins of the nasals and floor the nasal passage proper. Any information on these structures (including vascularization, innervation, size) would be greatly appreciately and make my life a whole lot easier.