Floating allosaurs, thanks

Thanks to all who responded to my query about how far a dead allosaur like
animal could have drifted or a living one could swum.

 Concerning Island hopping and dwarfism ... the saltriosaur is indeed
somewhat smaller than a average sized Allosaurus, but I wouldnt' call it a
dwarf. In Italy, dinosaurs apparently loved carbonatic platforms and sea
shores (early development of tourism)

Cheers,

                                Silvio

-

"Before being enlightened,   hard work; after enlightenment, hard work"
(Guo Yunshen).

Dr. Silvio Renesto
Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra
Università degli Studi di Milano