RE: ALPHABETICAL DINOSAURS

In that case, why not take something from the same group and both
geographic- and temporal location (or have I been sleeping the last week or
so and am I saying something stupid here...?), really weird looking *and*
really up-to-date and take Masiakasaurus (sp?)?

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Jarno Peschier, postbus@jarno.demon.nl/jarnop@ccs.nl