How to find a theropod (was RE: Nomena Nuda Wagneri)

> From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
> Josh Smith
>
> Nothing is up at all, except simultaneously trying to describe this stupid
> sauropod (WHY couldn't I have found a theropod...?)

Because you were looking for one.  Apparently the best way to find cool
theropods is to send the three leading ceratopsian workers in the world to
the same spot... (;-). (Vorona, Rahonavis, Majungatholus, and now
Masiakasaurus).

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742