RE: Argentina

At 4:47 PM -0500 01/30/2001, Thomas R. Holtz, Jr. wrote:
 > From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
 > Patrick Norton
 ><SNIP>
What do you mean "winter/spring"?  It's summer there, and therefore field
season!!

"Duck season!"

See: http://members.tripod.co.uk/GlasgowZoopark/d59841.htm Scroll down to: Proposed "Cull" of Ruddy Ducks.

"Rabbit season!"

You heard about me blowing up the jack rabbit with a .357 personal defense round in Wyoming last year, in a mercy killing, didn't you. You *Heathen*

"Duck season!!"
"Rabbit season!!"
"Titanosaur season!!!"

I have a Tricerotops head mount hanging on my wall, you know. Waiting on the T. rex mount to arrive.......

Slainte',
Marilyn
--
                                =00=  =00=  =00=  =00=