Re: destruction of fossils

Of course, it remains to be seen how high that will be on the list of priorities should any actual fighting occur, especially when adversaries know that they're supposed to be safe within museums, etc. I'm skeptical about such rules. Generally, I think it's pretty much impossible to anticipate and counteract the kind of destruction that took place in central Europe in WW2. Let's not do that again and we'll all be fine...

Ilja