Paralititan

Congrats to Josh, Matt, Jen, Ken, Peter, and the rest!  Now get back to work
and find me that _Spinosaurus_ skeleton!!! :-)

(Okay, okay, a _Bahariasaurus_ would do.)

Of particular interest to me is the fact that the Cenomanian was a time of
extreme climate (low latitudinal thermal gradient, one of the greatest
Phanerozoic oceanic highstands, very high post-Carboniferous CO2 values,
etc.), and that (possibly) the high organic productivity of Argentina and
Egypt (at least) of this time may reflect these conditions.

Something to think about on vacation, I guess.

Again, congrats to the U Penn team for a great discovery.

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~jmerck/eltsite