Re: Spinosaur crests & sails

> Thats good!, Angaturama is hard to pronounce:)

It is good, because *Irritator* is by far the cooler name :-) ; however, if
you keep in mind that *Angaturama* is not English, it becomes much easier,
IMHO. (Bias by a non-native speaker...) I'd pronounce it like
[ahng-a-too-RAH-mah], just that I have no idea about where the Tupi language
puts stress.

BTW, I just posted about *Baharijasaurus*... that j is wrong, of course. I
put it there because there is a species from that place that ends in
*baharijensis*.