tooth identification

I have recieved four teeth from the Hell Creek Formation in Montanna.
One of them is marked Paronycodon and is about 4mm x 15mm with no
serrations. The second tooth is marked Ricardoestisia about the same
size, is a straighter tooth but with serrations on both edges( this does
not resemble the pictures I have seen). There are also two other small
unknown teeth. I would appreciate any help that can be given in
identiying these four teeth by anyone familiar with the teeth from this
formation. I will be more than happy to send out jpegs. Thanks in
advance, Ron