Breviparopus

I was flipping through the 2001 guiness book of world
records, and under "Longest Known Dinosaur" was listed
the ichnogenus Breviparous. They said its estimated
length would be around 157 feet- making it the (?)
longest known vertebrate. If anyone has more
information on this little-known dinosaur, it would be
much appreciated. Also, I'd like to know if there is a
Breviparopus equivalent in the theropod world. Any
spectacular partial remains or footprints of truly
monstrous theropods? Thanx!

-Waylon