Re: Paralititan pronunciation

Yes, Pah-rah-lee-tee-tan, or even Pah-rah-lee-tee-tun
----- Original Message -----
From: calzola
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2001 8:47 PM
Subject: Paralititan pronunciation

Hi all,
I've just visited  www.egyptdinos.org  (cool!)and I have something to ask about the pronunciation of the name(it's spelled Pa-ral-i-ti-tan); I have surely no problems about it(I mean i don't need the spelling unless it is a non-latin/greek derived name) being me Italian, but the way it's spelled made me think that everybody else (I mean, most of you english-speaking people) may have some problems with it; I think something like Pa-rah-lee-tee-tan  would be better.
i know it's not very important,however..

any suggestion appreciated(David?)

Filippo Calzolari