Number of pages in Desmond's _Hot-Blooded Dinosaurs_

Sorry if this seems like a frivolous request, but does anyone know how
many pages there are in the hardcover edition of Adrian J. Desmond's
_The Hot-Blooded Dinosaurs: A Revolution in Palaeontology_ (Published
1975, Blond & Briggs; SBN 85634 037 5)?

I just want this for my dino-books review page at
http://miketaylor.tecc.co.uk/dino/books/index.html
Please repond by private email (I'm sure no-one but me cares!)

Thanks as always,

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor - <mike@miketaylor.org.uk> - www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "I never make predictions and I never will" -- Paul
         Gascoigne.