Re: Breviparopus false image

James Aronis wrote:

> On the front page there is a what appears to be a _Triceratops horridus_ skeleton mount. The girl climbing the ladder next to it looks absolutely minuscule beside the brute. Is this photo to scale? I can't believe that skull to be realsistic in size  <

The photograph is a composite - The girl and the ladder have been added later (fairly sloppily) so the picture can't be accurately used for scale.

I think I'm right in saying that if the figure in question was perhaps a six-year-old, then the scale would be more correct.

Gav

www.gavinrymill.com        ICQ: 33916140  /  AOLIM: ExtinctGav