A TIMEly Alert

The July 16th issue of _Time_ magazine (on sale July 9) will feature North
American fossil discoveries in U.S. national parks. Many of the
illustrations (including three new ones) are the work of my good friend,
associate, and co-worker, the noted astronomical- and paleo-artist Joe
Tucciarone (who, incidentally, wrote and illustrated our current popular
laser-enhanced "Planet of the Dinosaurs" multimedia planetarium show,
starring "Archie," the animated laser _Archaeopteryx_ ).

I was wondering why Joe was pumping me for information on _Chindesaurus_
last week. Now, I know.

-= Tuck =-
Astronaut Memorial Planetarium & Observatory
Brevard Community College
Cocoa, Florida
http:\\www.brevard.cc.fl.us/~planet