Re: Number of pages in Desmond's _Hot-Blooded Dinosaurs_

> Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 10:38:05 -0700 (PDT)
> From: "Jane P. Davidson" <jdhexen@unr.edu>
>
> George is right  238 includes the index pages

Thanks to Jane, George and a couple of other people (I don't have your
names but you know who you are), who have all given me reassuringly
identical page-counts of 238.  The DML wins out once again!

(For anyone who cares, my comments on Desmonds books, and several
others, are on
http://www.miketaylor.org.uk/dino/books/index.html
The address I gave in my previous message was a private one for my
staging site -- my mistake.)

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor - <mike@miketaylor.org.uk> - www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "When I can't fondle the hand I'm fond of, I fondle the hand
         at hand" -- E. Y. Harburg, "Finian's Rainbow"