Re: Paralititan (mangrove swamps)

smithjb@sas.upenn.edu writes:

<<  However,
regardless of how much time these beasts spent "inland" versus in the Baharîya
mangroves, I think it is extremely interesting that something was drawing them
there. >>

      Still haven't seen the paper, but I have a question. What in the way
of clams and other mollusks are present here? I don't see much in the way of
the tripodal feeding posture going on in this type of environment. What's
available for supper? DV