Re: Paralititan (mangrove swamps)

Dear listmembers,
        several messages talk about mangrove habitats for Paralititan and other
North African theropods: are they meaning "mangrove-like"?
May have been some Mesozoic conyphers adapted to brackish environments
like, just to say one,  Brachyphyllum?
I have been said that true mangroves appeared later. Apologies if it has
been explained in some message I have incidentally lost.
Regards,

                                Silvio Renesto
-

"Before being enlightened,   hard work; after enlightenment, hard work"
(Guo Yunshen).

Dr. Silvio Renesto
Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra
Università degli Studi di Milano
via Mangiagalli 34
I 20133 Milano
Italy

phone +39-0223698232
fax  +39-02-70638261
e-mail:    renesto@mailserver.unimi.it
or/and     Silvio.Renesto@unimi.it
Have a look at our Late Triassic site at:
http://users.unimi.it/vertpal/index.htm