Stomatosuchus

Josh,

First I'd like to say that its so cool that some one has finally returned to Egypt to recover Stromer's dinosaurs, and congratulate you, and your team, on the spectacular finds of Paralititan, and Cretaceous mangroves. I can not decide which is more spectacular!

Second, one of the abstracts mentioned crocodilian material being found. I was wondering if any of that material is referable to Stomatosuchus? As you probably know it was part of Stromer's Egypt collection and destroyed right along with it. If yes, any thing of substantial scientific importance, ...like a skull?

Chris.