Re: Coelurus a maniraptoran (for how long?)

In a message dated 6/5/01 10:31:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dino.hunter@home.com writes:

Well, I'm not one for cladistics, to say the least. I know of a few new
specimens of early archosauromorphs that will sorely tax any systematic
system that is used, can't say more at this time. : >

Well, as soon as positions on the tree can be assessed for them, they will
automatically be incorporated into one clade or another.  The question is
whether any non-phylogenetic taxonomist will be happy with their positions!

--Nick P.