Re: Laws on fossil collecting

      Hello All!

            I just wanted to say that I strongly agree with the idea of
there being a "collection" of rules and proper collecting techniques.  I for
one would really hate to travel somewhere, collect some things, and then find
that I had "done something I shouldn't have".  It would be VERY handy and
useful to have such a source easily available.  I would be more than happy to
help with the compiling, but unfortunately I don't have much to offer.
      I say "go for it"! =)

                  -Carrie Carlson :)