Phytodinosauria status

Hello all,

I'm just curious as to whether or not anyone still subscribes to Bakker's "Phytodinosauria", as mentioned in his _Dinosaur Heresies_? This topic doesn't seem to have been brought up within the past few years or so, and as I'm currently discussing the subject with a fellow dino-enthusiast, I thought I might bring it to the attention of the list once again. Bakker's Phytodinosauria doesn't really seem to have caught on, but are there any legit reasons for this? Is the clade considered to be monophyletic? Just curious.
Thanks in advance.

-Jordan Mallon