Nova scotia early K Papers request

Hi all. Please forgive the cross post. I am looking for what are now obscure
papers relating to Early Cretaceous deposits of Nova Scotia, Labrador
Nefoundland Canada

The best lead I have received thus far,  is pasted below.

>Work from the 1950's and early 1960's by Irwin? Dorf of Yale (or Harvard)
and Glen Rouse (U. British Columbia) provide a tie to Mid-Late Cretaceous
ages for surgical iron ore bodies in what are otherwise Precambrian ore
bodies of Labrador. <

Can anyone shed light on the full ref cite(s) or authors? Furthermore, are
there any recently published works on this subject?

Thanks in advance!

Thomas R. Lipka
Paleontological/Geological Studies
Tompaleo@aol.com