Re: Phytodinosauria status

<Well, I >told< you it was paraphyletic (heh heh). Take a look
at the skull of Jeholosaurus and see whether it doesn't look
like a prosauropod skull with a predentary.>

  Truth be told, I think the skull looks a lot like
*Lesothosaurus*. However, I understand what you mean. The skulls
of "prosauropods" actually resemble herrerasaurs a great deal to
me, as well, and I feel this is based on mutual acquisition of
herbivorous adaptations from the plesiomorphic form, represented
by *Eoraptor*, which is still derived from the basic form
[unknown]. Note that *Eoraptor* also resembles prosauropods to
some degree, especially in having some features of the teeth
that sounds like it was omnivorous....

=====
Jaime A. Headden