PROKINETIC THEROPODS

On prokinesis in theropods, Mickey M wrote..

> I'm fairly certain no other non-avian theropods have been found with
> prokinetic skulls.

Was recently argued that _Carnotaurus_ was prokinetic (Mazzetta
2000 - poster and abstract presented at 48th SVPCA). As noted, this
does seem doubtful however.

'Live from Dinosaur Island' the BBC project starts this Sunday, I think
at 19-00. Digs can be watched live on the web at
www.bbc.co.uk/dinosaurs
I'll be wearing a red Sonic the hedgehog hat.

We'll be digging at the _Neovenator_, _Eotyrannus_ and new
brachiosaur sites for new material. Also exposing the WHOLE
Hypsilophodon bed for the first time in history. Wish us luck, we'll
need it.

DARREN NAISH
PALAEOBIOLOGY RESEARCH GROUP
UNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTH
Burnaby Building
Portsmouth UK                          tel (mobile): 0776 1372651
P01 3QL                                tel (office): 023 92842244