My 1st Dinosaur classification

Dear All,
I'm probably rushing this, but have non-dinosaur things needing more attention. I'm no longer going to even try keeping saurischiforms and ornithischiforms as sister groups (where the later split off is obviously not going to be settled in the near future).
I had already been including Pseudolagosuchus as saurischiforms, and there is no longer any good reason to exclude Lagerpetonidae and Lagosuchidae as "non-dinosaur dinosauromorphs". My Order Saurischiformes will be coded as paraphyletic with respect to Ornithischiformes, and if a phytodinosauria clade does exist, I can easily code for that. But for now I will be conservative and keep coding it as if the cladistic saurischians are sister group to Order Ornithischiformes.
In the coelurosaur clade, note that I have removed Family Coeluridae (sensu stricto) from the paraphyletic Family Ornitholestidae (as I had done previously), just in case Holtz' most recent cladograms are correct. Also moved Troodontidae up to see if I like a bullatosauria clade or not (I'm as unsure about troodonts as anyone else; those T.'s really are a pain in the cladogram).
ORDER SAURISCHIFORMES
1 Lagerpetonidae
2 Lagosuchidae
3 Plesion _Pseudolagosuchus_
4 {{Ornithischiformes}}***(note below)
5 Massospondylidae
6A Plateosauridae
B Barapasauridae
C Euhelopodidae
D Diplodocidae
E Camarasauridae
F Brachiosauridae
G Titanosauridae
7 Plesion _Eoraptor_
8 Herrerasauridae
9 Guaibasauridae
10 Coelophysidae
B Ceratosauridae
_a_ Abelisauridae
11 Spinosauridae
12 Torvosauridae
13 Allosauridae
14 Ornitholestidae
? Tyrannosauridae
? Coeluridae (sensu stricto)
_1_ Ornithomimidae
? Troodontidae
2 Therizinosauridae
3 Caudipteridae
_a_ Oviraptoridae
4 Alvarezsauridae
5 Dromaeosauridae
6 Plesion _Rahonavis_
7 {{AVES}}
***NOTE: This placement of the {{Ornithischiformes}} is fairly conservative, and makes it a sister group of the cladistic "saurischians". Will assume loss of the 5th toe occurred twice (at least for now).
If I understand George's ideas (correct me if I'm wrong), he would move sauropods (my clade 6B-G) up as the second clade (right after Lagerpetonidae), and move my two "lagosuchia" clades down (splitting off just before Eoraptor).
I may well recognize more than just two broad families of prosauropods in the future, but at least this reflects my belief that they are paraphyletic rather than holophyletic. I will be presenting a coded family classification of Ornithischiformes in the future. Comments welcome.
------Ken Kinman