Re: I Won

lol nifty, i got my price too a few days ago, got it sitting here next to my monitor :)

-Walt Williams
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 11:41 PM
Subject: I Won

Hello All,
    Remember the "Guess who is under the tarp" contest? I just got a letter and a coffe mug (plastic) with Chasy the Chasmosaurus on it from the Museum in Ottowa. Pretty cool! Not that it was really hard to tell it what was under there but it is a cool mug. I am off tomorrow for a nine day dig, mammals unfortunatly :-), but being out in the field is WAY better than work. Jennifer