Hell Creek Bonestell

       Wow! Just got my copy of _The Art of Chesley Bonestell_by Miller and
Durant. Been waiting for decades for a book like this! If you don't know his
work(!?), he was the greatest of space artists, among many other things. This
is just a gorgeous book filled with wonderful, amazing paintings.
       An extra added treat is a photo on page 65 of Bonestell in his home
about 1970. On the wall on the left is a painting of Triceratops. I've heard
he did some dinosaurs, but this is the first time I've seen one.
       And as a special bonus there are some characatures of Bonestell by
Mario Larrinaga, creator of Kong's great forest matte paintings. DV