Re: I Won

Congrats to all those who won something in the Canadian Museum of Nature's 'Great Cover-Up' contest! I entered, but alas, didn't win anything. :(
On the other hand, I was lucky enough to get to see the unveiling of the _Daspletosaurus_ sculture. The thing looks wonderful, and I think everyone would agree that Research Casting International did a wonderful job in designing the model. I've given the link to CMN website before, but anyone who didn't see it last month will get a second chance:

http://nature.ca/exhibits/atrium/myst_e.cfm

Have a good one.

-Jordan Mallon