Re: Spinosaur crests & sails

On Fri, 1 Jun 2001 23:47:33 +0200, "David Marjanovic"
<david.marjanovic@gmx.at> wrote:

>> Thats good!, Angaturama is hard to pronounce:)
>
>It is good, because *Irritator* is by far the cooler name :-) ; however, if
>you keep in mind that *Angaturama* is not English, it becomes much easier,
>IMHO. (Bias by a non-native speaker...) I'd pronounce it like
>[ahng-a-too-RAH-mah], just that I have no idea about where the Tupi language
>puts stress.

A bit late with this response, but In Guarani, the stress normally falls
on the last syllable.

Rev. Pedro Colman-Arréllaga | Believing is easier than thinking. Hence
hissatsu@cris.com           | so many more believers than thinkers.
hissatsu@concentric.net     | - Bruce Calvert
                            | Do I contradict myself?
"The Typhoid Mary of        | Very well then, I contradict myself,
the shipping business"      | (I am large, I contain multitudes).