RE: Digit Loss (kiwis and tyrannosaurs)

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Bensen [mailto:dbensen@gotnet.net]
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2001 11:37 AM
To: dino.hunter@home.com; Dinonet (E-mail)
Subject: Re: Digit Loss (kiwis and tyrannosaurs)

(Tracy Ford)
>>Given a choice between an explanation that provides a relationship between
cause and an effect and another explanation that asserts only the action of
random chance, I prefer the former.<<
Just because B follows A does not mean that A and B are casually related.
Every
year the Himalayas are taller, and my computer is slower, but neither of
these
instances has anything to do with the other.  Time passed and certain
lineages
of dinosaurs lost fingers, but these two instances need not be casually
related
either.<<

Sorry, the 'quoted section'  that your referring to wasn't written by me. I
was more likely responding to that quote myself. That's one of the problems
with the net, the wrong people get responded to and expounds the mess.

Tracy L. Ford
P. O. Box 1171
Poway Ca  92074