Re: ornithischian classification (cool discussion)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Kinman" <kinman@hotmail.com>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2001 2:10 AM
Subject: ornithischian classification (cool discussion)

> George,
>  I assume you meant Pachycephalosauridae rather than Pisanosauride.
> So are you still suggesting that Pachycephalosauridae and
> Heterodontosauridae form a clade that is sister group to a
> Psittacosaurid-Protoceratopsid-Ceratopsid clade, rather than
> Heterodontosauridae as sister to all the other marginocephalians?

There is the possibilities that within the Marginocephalia the
Heterodontosaurids are more closely related to Pachycephalosauria than to
Ceratopsia, but for the moment I've only the suspect I working on this.

By
Marisa Alessandro
"Volounteer of Museo Paleontologico Cittadino, Monfalcone"
Via Achille Grandi n°18
38068 ROVERETO (TN) ITALY
Tel:039-0464-434658 Email amaris@tin.it
Museum Web-Page: http://www.fante.speleo.it