Giganotosaurus carolinii

Hi folks,

For an exhibit at COSI Columbus, we have received a skull replica of
Gianotosaurus carolinii.  When we took a look at the reading materials, there
are conflicting dates for its type discovery.  Continued efforts to clear this
up have only contributed to the confusion.  Can anyone shed light on whether it
was originally found in 1993 or 1995?  Thank you!

Sally Pfeiffer

An event 67 million years in the making!
Come see Dino Summer, featuring A T. Rex Named SUE

GroupWise powered by Time-Warner Road Runner

Sally Pfeiffer
Gallery 2/Space VTL
x2419