From: "Sally Pfeiffer" <spfeiffer@mail.cosi.org>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
CC: "Jen Donaldson" <JDonaldson.COSI_Post.COSI@mail.cosi.org>
Subject: Giganotosaurus carolinii
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:12:49 -0400

Hi folks,

For an exhibit at COSI Columbus, we have received a skull replica of Gianotosaurus carolinii. When we took a look at the reading materials, there are conflicting dates for its type discovery. Continued efforts to clear this up have only contributed to the confusion. Can anyone shed light on whether it was originally found in 1993 or 1995? Thank you!

Sally Pfeiffer

An event 67 million years in the making!
Come see Dino Summer, featuring A T. Rex Named SUE

GroupWise powered by Time-Warner Road Runner

Sally Pfeiffer
Gallery 2/Space VTL
x2419