Re: Jurassic Park Institute

I just realized that fellow list members Steve Brusatte and Dinogeorge are mentioned on the JPI site, so now you've just got to check it out.
Way to go, guys!

-Jordan Mallon

From: "Jordan Mallon" <j_mallon@hotmail.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Jurassic Park Institute
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:44:36 -0400

Hi all,

For anyone who is interested, the JP Institute just opened its new site
today:

http://www.jpinstitute.com

I haven't given the site my full attention yet, but it looks pretty good
from what I've seen thus far.  Included sections are: 'Dinopedia,' 'Dino
News,' 'Dino Guide,' and 'Dinotainment,' among others.  The site is
certainly worth having a look at, so don't be shy and drop on by!  (I'm not
being paid to say this. ;)
Regards!

-Jordan Mallon