Re: Paronychodont

Zoe Heraklides wrote-

> As far as I am aware all that is known of this dinosaur is teeth - which
may
> belong to a theropod or (I have been told) a pachycephalosaur (which have
> caniniform teeth).

There is actually slightly more known, as a Euronychodon (which is just a
waste basket name for Paronychodon material found in Eurasia) dentary
fragment from the Guimarota Formation (Kimmeridgian) of Portugal was
described by Zinke and Rauhut (1994).  I have not read the description, but
I hear it is similar to ornithomimosaurs and troodontids.

Mickey Mortimer