Stolen and abused artwork

Hello all,

It has been brought to my attention, again, that a site has used without permission or payment my artwork and many other artists. Some of you whom are on this list, I'm sure. The site is at: http://www.dinosaurus.net/. It might be worth it to you to look into it. This guy has traced original art, used Coral Draw to color it in and stated he has copyright on the pieces!?! Haaaaa! I don't think this is right.

I have sent a letter of complaint to the owner of the site (a J. Arts (roepnaam Coby, at: JLG.Arts@wxs.nl),  and to his server (Business Internet Trends.  ,hosting@bit.nl). Hopefully he will remove the art. And if enough of us complain, maybe the server will do something about it. I know this has been a thread in the past on the list, but I thought many of you artist would like to check into it.

Regards to you all,
Todd Marshall
www.marshalls-art.com