Re: Warning to the Gazette??

The argument was not over a dinosaur or its name, it was over an action of
defamation and disrepect directed specifically toward myself by someone
(E.Summer) at the Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette. This concerns a verbal abuse
matter, which I am taking very seriously. So far I have been harrassed
repeatedly
both over the dinosaur mailing list, and also privately in my inbox as well. I
have filed my complaint with a DML supervisor.

--
Get your firstname@lastname email for FREE at http://Nameplanet.com/?su