Re: Bad, bad research about a great author was... Re: Bambiraptor vs. Troodon

I think Bambiraptor is like a lot of new dinosaur names. First, I hate it. Then I get used to it. Then I couldn't give a darn.

(And I don't think anyone should get too upset about a tongue-in-cheek comment about a 2-dimensional cartoon character.)

ZH

Not that it will make you feel any better, apparently, given your penchant
against and total disdain for any form of popular culture, but Mr. Disney
did not invent Bambi.  (Nor do I know, indeed, if the animal was actually
named after the literary character).