Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 10:06 AM
Subject: Dinosaur intelligence

What do the scientists mean when they say that one animal species is more intelligent than another? The brain mass compared to the body mass seems to be important in those theories. Does a mouse have a larger brain compared to its body mass than an elephant? And if so, is the mouse more intelligent than the elephant? Does this have relevance for dinosaurs as well? Did nerve signals travel with the same speed in dinosaurs as in mammals or birds?

Best Wishes

Jan Grönvik