Re: Pleurocoelus question <temporaty halt>

Steve, Dave, Jaime, Tim, Ray et al.,

I'm going to have to disengage from this thread for a while as something VERY
important has come up regarding my site that must be attended to immediately!
Rather timely too as I feel that we were fast approaching a breach in
protocol viz. "tired threads."

All I will say is thanks to Jaime for both his recent posts which essentially
and concisely makes most of my case against Astrodon.

And YES! Jaime, get back with me off list. I would love to work with you on a
possible study.

Thanks to all of you for an interesting debate.

We will pick this up later!

Now I'm off to delve into the world of politics and business!

Cheers,

Tom

Thomas R. Lipka
Paleontological/Geological Studies