Re: Two new birds and other China stuff

>     If anyone could PLEASE translate (even if just a part of the text) the
> texts that are all in chinese...

Does this mean your computer displays the page correctly? (Mine doesn't, but
most other pages of that site are displayed correctly -- I have downloaded
Chinese for MS Internet Explorer; I can get some pdf files, at least the
table of contents of 2000(30), but the one of this article gives an error
message "CMap missing")... If so, maybe it would help if you -- or anyone
else whose computer displays it -- would copy the text into an e-mail and
send it to HP Ben Creisler?