Re: Phytodinosauria status

In a message dated 6/18/01 9:57:20 AM EST, twilliams_alpha@hotmail.com writes:

<< The sauropod-like teeth are no longer referred to _Yunnanosaurus_,
removing
 a key character in support of the family Yunnanosauridae.

 I have no idea what should happen to _Jingshanosaurus_ - it may go wherever
 _Yunnanosaurus_ goes. >>

Gack.

I thought Jingshanosaurus had the same kinds of teeth as Yunnanosaurus (had).
Maybe somebody along the way had referred J teeth to Y? One of these days
I'll find my copy of Sereno 1999 and take another look at it.