Two New Dinosaurs From New Mexico

This just in:
Two new dinosaur species were discovered in New Mexico, including the first
North American therizinosaur (that I can think of), and a new coelurosaur.  The
discoveries were annouced at a Discovery Channel press conference.  Discovery
will air a program on their discovery some time next month.

This old computer I'm on at work won't let me paste links, but you can check
out the story at http://www.yahoo.com  It's linked onto their front page.

Does anybody know if any peer reviewed paper is out on these discoveries yet?

Steve
---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/stegob