Re: [Dinossaurs & biscuits]

<Amazing; I never even once considered the relationship between dinosaur and
biscuits; and yet when someone mentions dinobiscuits, I'm already aware of
what they mean.

Life is strange.>

Anyone from Connecticut, USA who reads this story would simply nod
knowingly.  We know all about dino snack preferences.
Before explaining, I should discourse on why Connecticut is even now known
as 'The Nutmeg State'.  The spice called nutmeg is the ground version of a
very hard nut.  So hard that many would be confused by a slightly carved
piece of wood.  Many, in fact, were.  Unscrupulous traders who traveled
through towns as traders would sell wooden nutmegs.  Connecticut was so
infested with the breed that the State came to be called after them.
We proudly uphold the tradition even now:  our State fossil is actually a
footprint.  Our state animal was briefly the human being, though eventually
this was changed to the sperm whale, which can be caught only dead on our
almost sandy shores.
At any rate, at Dino State Park, as Steve can confirm, there are sand
outcroppings with the smoothness and texture of yogurt.  There are also the
prints of commuters between Canada and New Jersey.  That these tourists
suffered from  misdescriptions of the outcroppings is proven by sequences of
prints.
The light-hearted travelers approached the outcropping eagerly, as shown by
shallow, partial prints.  Attempts at reconstruction have indicated a
near-skipping gait.
The tracks leading away are deep and thorough and close, angry and definite.
Upland, away from the shore, are the quickly scuttling marks of the hasty
retreat of the entrepreneur.  We can only guess what coinage was so quickly
borne away.
Whether starting in the Jurassic or Triassic, Connecticut has always been a
place where honesty is highly valued.  The value can be measured with some
degree of precision.
And if anyone has been taking me the slightest bit seriously to this point,
I apologize.  Consider it my own contribution to the State's long history.