From: "ekaterina amalitzkaya" <eamalitz@hotmail.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: RE: Two New Dinosaurs From New Mexico
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 19:41:24 -0000

The article mentions some new information on Zuniceratops being released.
Has many new material on it been published ? Or is is this something that is
going to be published with the new dinos? Is there any certainty regarding
the phylogenetic position of Zuniceratops in the marginocephalian tree?

Thanks
EA