About the new Zuni theropods

Has anyone noticed this giant push that the two new Zuni theropods seem to be getting in terms of supposedly being feathered? I know these new finds show no traces of integument at all, but a segment that I saw on this morning's Discovery Channel really seemed to embrace the idea that these animals were indeed feathered, to the point that it was almost misleading. I'm not saying that I don't think these dinosaurs had feathers or not, but I do think that pushing the idea that these dinosaurs where feathered when we really don't have any direct evidence for saying so is... disingenuous.
Who's with me!?

-Jordan Mallon