Re: Little video blurb on the new Zuni theropods

From: "Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." <tholtz@geol.umd.edu>

For the Canadian members of the list, I just shot a short video >interview
about "Nothronychus" and the unnamed coelurosaur for the Canadian >Discovery
Channel. It will be on the show "@Discovery.Ca" at 7 pm Eastern and 11 >pm Eastern.

Yeah, I just saw that segment earlier this morning, although I found it somewhat misleading in that the reporters really seemed to push the idea that these animals were in fact found with feathers. Maybe I misheard or misunderstood something, and if that is the case, I'll be sure to watch the segment again tonight.
At any rate, I just finished writing a thread about this called 'About the new Zuni theropods', so you can read more of my thoughts there.
Regards!

-Jordan Mallon