Dinosaur Genera List corrections #163

Just a short note to add the name of the new North American therizinosauroid

Nothronychus Kirkland & Wolfe vide [Anonymous] 2001 [nomen nudum; in New York
Times 6/19/01]

This set of notations simply says that the name Nothronychus was attributed
to paleontologists Kirkland and Wolfe in an unbylined article in the New York
Times for 6/19/01, and that the name has not yet been formally published. (If
someone has a byline for this article, I'll change the listing accordingly,
but on the Internet it is just listed as Reuters.)

[This is my last post to the dino list for today, as I think I'm close to the
daily limit.]