Signing off

Hi Gang,
Well the shit has hit the fan! Just when I thought I had things under control
to some degree. That "problem" I alluded to has become much more problematic
due to the (forseen but not so soon) introdcution of the joker in the deck.
Since the individual I obliquely refer to has the one commodity I don't have,
TIME, I need to scale back. This means sighning off emial lists (for a while)
, cessation of field work and suspension of my just started wet screening so
that what little time I do have can be devoted to kissing ass and making
phone calls etc.

Anyone know how I might go about setting myself up as a 501 c(3) non-profit?
That way, I can make a real research center out of it!

And to Rep, Jaimie, Bruce and the others who have emailed recently, I'm sure
you'll understand if i don't get back to you.

Sorry to clutter the list with this whine. Now all I need is the cheese ;-)

Adios!

Tom

It all boils down to the now publicisef fact that the quarry I have been
toiling at for nearly a dozen years is closing down. The real owner wants to
sell the land to the encroaching housiong development (I believe) but has
indicated that he was willing to donate the fossil area for a tax break.
Thomas R. Lipka
Paleontological/Geological Studies
Tompaleo@aol.com