Re: Little video blurb on the new Zuni theropods

Here's the Reuters story, including a video. though the video link was dead
when I tried it tonight:

http://www.msnbc.com/news/588992.asp

The video did have pictures of smooth-skinned coelurosaurs squabbling when I
saw it today, as shown down the page.  The voice over and a brief  glance at
the speaker mentioned the speculation that they might possibly have had
integumentary structures resembling feathers, maybe.
The top of the page shows a critter with hairlike fringe on the back of his
neck.

The Wired News copy of the Reuters story includes a picture of a shaggy
animal resembling my impression of a clawed, hairy goose.  (Where I got this
impression shall remain speculative.)

http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,44599,00.html